Agreement for personal data processing
1. This agreement for the processing of personal data was developed in accordance with the Constitution of the Russian Federation, Federal Law No. 152-FZ dated July 27, 2006 “On Personal Data”, Federal Law No. 149-FZ dated July 27, 2006 “On Information, Information Technologies and Information Protection ", As well as other regulatory acts.
2. Leaving your personal data at the https://gesem.ru website, including on any sections (subsections) of the website, by filling in the online application fields, the Personal Data Subject (User) voluntarily agrees to this Agreement, as well as with his will, expresses his consent to the processing of Personal data and their transfer to the Operator of personal data processing (“GESEM” Ltd.), which owns the website https://gesem.ru.
3. The Party of the Personal Data (User) by filling out the application form on the website https://gesem.ru, confirms that:
a) he has read and got familiarized with this Agreement for the processing of personal data;
b) the content and text of this Agreement is clear;
c) all data indicated by him belong to him personally;
d) consent is expressed voluntarily and by will.
e) by clicking on the links (buttons) under the code names: «Оставьте заявку», «Хотите так же?», «Индивидуальная смета», «Остались вопросы? Задайте их нам!», «Contact us», «Leave application», «Request an estimate», «Would you like an estimate?», «Individual estimate» и нажатие ссылки (кнопки) «Отправить», the Party of the Personal data voluntarily agrees with this Agreement, and also with his will, expresses his consent to the processing of the Personal data;
f) consents to the processing of personal data without reservation and
4. Processing of personal data of Parties of personal data
(Users) is carried out on the basis of the principles specified in Article 5
Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”.
5. The moment of acceptance of the Consent is filling out the application form under the conditional names: “Leave the application”, “Do you want the same?”, “Individual estimate”, “There are questions? Ask them to us! ”,“ Contact us ”,“ Leave application ”,“ Request an estimate ”,“ Would you like an estimate? ”,“ Individual estimate ”and click the link (button)“ Send ”and other application forms for any website page https://gesem.ru.
6. The operator of personal data processes the Personal data -
i. e. any actions (operations) or a set of actions (operations) performed with the use of automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change), extraction, use, transfer ( distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data. The personal data operator performs automated and manual processing of personal data.
7. The operator of personal data shall process personal data for a specific period. The deadline for the processing of Personal Data is determined by the achievement of the purpose of processing Personal Data, except in cases where the subject of personal data refuses to process personal data and sends a document requesting to stop processing personal data, to destroy personal data.
8. When filling in the application form on the website https://gesem.ru, the subject of personal data (User) voluntarily, by his will, sends the following personal data to the Operator of personal data:
8.1. Last name, Name and Middle name;
8.2. mobile and / or landline phone number;
8.3. email address (e-mail).
9. The purpose of processing personal data is to store and use it, including:
9.1. answers to inquiries and questions from users;
9.2. reporting and statistics;
9.3. sending users analytical and / or other advertising
9.4. website administration https://gesem.ru;
9.5. promotion of own advertising services;
9.6. conclusion of a contract with the User.
10. The Party of personal data has rights in accordance with Federal Law No. 152-FZ dated July 27, 2006 “On Personal Data”, as well as other regulatory and legal acts that determine the procedure for processing personal data. The Party of personal data has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of Personal Data by submitting a written statement to the Operator indicating the data specified in Article 14 of Federal Law No152-FZ “On Personal Data” at the following address: 107076, Moscow, Kolodezniy Pereulok, 14, floor 6, room XII, com 8R Gesem Ltd.
11. The Operator of personal data shall take technical, organizational and legal measures aimed at ensuring the security (protection) of personal data in order to prevent unauthorized access by third parties.
12. The transfer of personal data of the User to third parties is not carried out, except in cases established by law.
13. This Agreement on the processing of personal data may be unilaterally modified.